• Please name and/or number all artwork and images and indicate orientation.
• Ensure you have ownership or a license to use all images provided. We can help you with finding images should you require it.
• If photographic prints are required, please consult with our team, as they may lose quality when enlarged to a certain size.
Accepted File Types
• TIFF, PNG, PDF
• Abode Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop
• JPG (Depending on quality)
• For existing designs, please include a bleed of 2” on the left and right side and 4” on the top and bottom for installation purposes.
If any fonts are used, please convert them to outlines.
Raster images (JPGs) need to have a minimum resolution of 350 DPI and a minimum size depending on how big the photo will be enlarged.
Vector images are scalable but should be saved to 300 DPI.
We are able to match to any colour you desire!
If possible, please send a physical sample of the colours you want to match to. Colours on screen will not exactly match what is output, so physical samples will help us get as close as possible to the colour you are looking for. Samples in the form of paint chips, upholstery and fabric swatches are encouraged. Levey is also able to match to many Pantone© colours. If LAB colour values are available please pass this on to us, as these values will get us closest to your desired colour. We will provide strikeoffs for colour matching purposes.
Dimensions are needed prior to starting a job to create a quote. Estimated dimensions are accepted for the quotation phase, but will be subject to change when site verified dimensions are obtained.
Please provide us with the dimensions of each wall you are covering, along with a schematic drawing including any obstructions (such as doors, windows, light switches and outlets), if possible. This information will help us produce your wallcoverings to fit your space perfectly.
The finished product is shipped with a panel map, which displays each panel’s design, size, and placement.There is a 2 inch overlap on the inside and
outside of each panel and a 4 inch bleed on the top and bottom of each panel for easy installation. Panels can be straight matched for consistency and as little seaming as possible, but can also be reverse hung for variety; note that this will likely make the seam easier to see.
Full installation instructions and diagrams are also supplied for an easy installation.